Monday Volunteer Hot Lunch
On Mondays, volunteers come together to serve a tasty hot lunch for Dayton students. Cost is $1/per child/per lunch. Families are encouraged to pay for lunches in advance. THIS IS NOT A SCHOOL HOT LUNCH PROGRAM. This is a fundraiser for the Student Activity Fund. Monday hot lunch is a self-sustaining program and requires volunteer effort. If you are interested in volunteering, call the school office at 849-5484. Volunteer Hot lunch is Mondays ONLY. Students must bring a sack lunch the rest of the week.
The Dayton student government, “Micro Community,” is responsible for menu choices, and budget. Stop by the office for details.
- Monday May 6 - Turkey Sandwiches
- Monday May 13 - Chicken Nuggets
- Monday May 20 - Traveling Tacos
- Monday May 27 - MEMORIAL DAY - No School
- Monday June 3 - Chicken Noodle Soup