Current Opportunities * (as of 07/16/2019)
Teacher: Elementary Curriculum
Salary schedule; benefits eligible
QUALIFICATIONS: Job Responsibilities:
- Teaches elementary curriculum as outlined by MT state standards
- Meets the diverse needs of students in the classroom by providing an appropriate learning environment.
- Provides quality instruction by using effective lesson plan development and strategies.
- Establishes effective classroom management, safety procedures, and behavior expectations.
- Works creatively, cooperatively, and establishes positive relationships with colleagues and guardians of students.
- Participates in school and district professional development activities.
- Attends building and district meetings as required.
- Supports Special Education students by implementing IEP and 504 plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the building administration which may include, but are not limited to the following: monitor hallways, playground, and conduct parent teacher conferences.
Bachelor’s degree in Education; AND, State of Montana Educator license with appropriate endorsement(s) in elementary.
Preferred Qualifications: Recent successful classroom experience in an elementary setting.
To apply, please fill out the teacher application and send your resume to U.W.S. - Dayton School District #33 attn: Duskie Dwelle, P.O. Box 195 Dayton, MT 59914.
Thank you for your interest in substitute teaching at Dayton School. As a substitute, you are an important part of our team. Many of our substitutes live in our wonderful district. Dayton school is proud to be part of a community that wholeheartedly supports us. Retired teachers are encouraged to apply. Substitutes work oncall, 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM, and must pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please fill out the employment application and send your resume to U.W.S. - Dayton School District #33 attn: Duskie Dwelle, P.O. Box 195 Dayton, MT 59914.
Call or email questions to the following:
School 849-5484, Duskie Dwelle 849-5240, or firstname.lastname@example.org